One of the frequent criticisms of property Managing Agents is that they do not make progress in resolving important projects in the maintenance of the properties they manage.
PM Property Management pride ourselves on delivering such projects time and time again.
The reason behind our success is that we understand the complexity of:
- Getting to the bottom of the problem; we work with experienced surveyors to define the solution required
- Producing tenders and receiving quotes
- Managing the Section 20 approval process
- Getting the funds available
- Overseeing the work
- Ensuring sign-off and guarantees
We even provide an on-line project management solution so that Directors can monitor the work as it progresses.
A few significant projects we have successfully carried out
- Refurbishment of metal stair cases and balconies. The complex project successfully challenging an insurance company to pay for the work.
- Roof renewals. In Bath and Bristol, these frequently involve complex leadwork and other skills such as stonemasonry and slate work.
- Installation of fire alarms. Meeting the challenge of the conflicting requirements of Health & Safety and conservation.
- Redecoration of communal aspects. Painting windows, refreshing communal areas, including paintwork and carpets.
- Leaking skylights. Common on Georgian properties, they are frequently subject to decay, leading to leaks. These require skilled carpentry and paintwork.
- Upgrading lighting. Introducing LED lighting to save money, and movement sensors to increase safety and reduce costly call outs.
If you have a future project that you need help with or are having problems with the delivery of an existing project by your current Managing Agent give us a call on Bath 01225 874296 or Bristol 0117 379 0050 for a no obligation conversation.